STOP TOXINS, FAST
- Controls wet droppings caused by coliform and clostridial endotoxins
- Protects the surface and health of the gut
- Binds to difficult-to-control mycotoxins like ZEA and DON
Charcoal has long been known for purifying and detoxifying purposes in livestock feeds. GLOBASTOP is a pyrolyzed charcoal from oak wood that is specially processed for supplementation in animal feeds.
GLOBASTOP selectively binds to specific bacterial toxins, mycotoxins and other pathogenic molecules to improve the gut health of animals. The high adsorptive surface of GLOBASTOP binds with pathogens and toxins and helps to stabilise the resident microflora environment.
How it works
Binds bacterial toxins and mycotoxins
The adsorbent action of GLOBASTOP allows it to bind and neutralize bacterial toxins from E. coli, Salmonella and other enter-bacteria that cause diarrhea.
GLOBASTOP can also bind specific mycotoxins such as aflatoxin, zearalenone and DON.
Reinforces intestinal barrier
GLOBASTOP has a highly adsorbent, large surface area and it modifies the intestinal mucus membrane to adsorb pathogenic bacteria and toxins, disrupt quorum sensing, and finally expelling them through the faeces.
No nutrient binding
GLOBASTOP is a natural and safe product that does not bind to nutrients, vitamins, trace elements or coccidiostats, making it ideal for use in animal feeds and health promotion.
Benefits to your production system
- Helps to control DON, aflatoxin, zearalenone and vomitoxin
- Inert and heat stable during feed processing
- No nutrient binding
- Reduction in inflammation and immune stress
- Control of bacterial toxins
- Reduction in wet droppings