FORTIFY & GROW
GLOBAMAX 1000 - Poultry
- Stimulates gut development and protects intestinal mucosa
- Reduces inflammation in the intestine
- Direct inhibition of specific bacteria such as Salmonella and Clostridia
GLOBAMAX 1000 is a triple acting compound based on protected calcium butyrate, calcium lactate and a unique carrier and works synergistically to mitigate key inhibitors of good gut health.
GLOBAMAX 1000 is designed to fortify the gut by strengthening gut physiology, stimulating gut health and readying the animal to maximize its performance and protect your investment.
How it works
Butyric acid feeds the intestinal enterocytes, improves villi length, and stimulates the expression of tight junction proteins and mucine production, a core part of the protective mucus membrane. The addition of our unique carrier increases the thickness and structure of the mucus membrane, improving water absorption for drier litter.
GLOBAMAX 1000 helps to control immune responses by reducing the expression of pro-inflammatory cytokines and stimulate specific immunity. This allows for a better response to vaccination and a stronger ability to fight disease.
The synergy between Ca-butyrate and Ca-lactate has a direct inhibitory effect on Salmonella, E. coli and C. perfringens at intestinal pH. GLOBAMAX 1000 also stimulates antimicrobial peptide production and has no negative effect on beneficial lactobacilli.
Benefits to your production system
- High stomach bypass
- Improves nutrient absorption
- Aromatic which improves feed intake
- Reduces pathogenic bacteria
- Active against Salmonella, E.coli, C. perfringens
- Reduced mortality
- Reduction in inflammation and immune stress
- Improvements in performance, growth and productivity
- Reduction in enteritis