- Comprehensive level of net binding efficiency
- Stimulation of specific immunity
- High efficacy against difficult to bind mycotoxins (DON, ZEA, FUM)
GLOBAFIX PLUS is a synergistic, triple acting mycotoxin binding complex for all species. It combines three layers of protection for a high binding efficiency against a broad range of mycotoxins, improved intestinal protection and immuno-stimulation.
GLOBAFIX PLUS has a high net binding efficiency due to its three specific components. Net binding efficiency is the combination of the absorption, minus the desorption percentage and is the best determinant of a products efficacy in controlling mycotoxins.
How it works
High net binding effeciency
In addition to its effectiveness in binding common mycotoxins (aflatoxin, tricothecenes), GLOBAFIX PLUS has been specifically engineered for difficult to control mycotoxins like DON, zearalenone and fumonsins.
GLOBAFIX PLUS reinforces the strength of the intestinal wall, closing tight junctions and exerting intestinal anti-inflammatory properties that help to block in-vivo mycotoxin penetration.
GLOBAFIX PLUS contains β-glucan rich yeast cell wall, which helps to enhance immuno-stimulation and consequently limits the immuno-suppressive effect of mycotoxin toxicity.
Benefits to your production system
- High efficiency against a broad range difficult to control of mycotoxins
- Inert and heat stable during feed processing
- Safe and free from dioxins and synthetic compounds
- Reduction in inflammation and immune stress
- Improvements in performance, growth and productivity
- Proven efficacy in vivo and in vitro